This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Xiaomi Redmi Y3 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Xiaomi Redmi Y3
The Redmi Y3 is the selfie-focused smartphone from Xiaomi, with a 32-megapixel front camera. The phone’s ‘Aura Prism’ design looks striking but the glossy finish on the back and sides means it does attract fingerprints and smudges very easily. The 6.26-inch display only has an HD+ resolution so images and text don’t look their sharpest when viewed beside a phone with a similar sized full-HD+ panel. There’s also face recognition, which isn’t as quick as the solution offered by Realme, but still works well. The Redmi Y3 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC, with multiple RAM and storage variants. With regular activities such as using chat apps, streaming music, and using Google Maps for directions, the Redmi Y3 handled itself quite well. Starting with selfies, the Redmi Y3 captures detailed selfies when shooting at the full sensor resolution and when combining four pixels into one. Selfies shot with the Redmi Y3 were sharper and more detailed, and overall more appealing in low light when compared to those taken by competition. The rear cameras do an okay job but not as good as other phones in the segment. The 4000mAh battery fared well in our battery loop test and in real world usage, we easily managed a day and a half (at times, a bit more) on one charge.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Xiaomi Redmi Y3 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Xiaomi Redmi Y3 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Xiaomi Redmi Y3 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Xiaomi Redmi Y3 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Xiaomi Redmi Y3.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Xiaomi Redmi Y3.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Y3 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Xiaomi Redmi Y3.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Xiaomi Redmi Y3 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)