This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T smartphone was launched on 6th November 2019. The phone comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T supports proprietary fast charging. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera; a third 2-megapixel camera and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 13-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T runs MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T measures 161.15 x 75.40 x 8.60mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 199.80 grams. It was launched in Starscape Blue, Moonlight White, and Moonshadow Grey colours. Connectivity options on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T supports face unlock.As of 23rd November 2020, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T price in India is expected to start at Rs. 14,000.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)