This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Xiaomi Mi Max using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Xiaomi Mi Max
The Xiaomi Mi Max is all about big screen entertainment. It boasts of a massive 6.44-inch full-HD IPS display, which produces vivid punchy colours with good levels of brightness. Xiaomi has managed to keep the phone fairly slim and the all-metal body ensures durability and slick aesthetics. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 650 SoC, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that’s expandable by up to 128GB. Performance is snappy thanks to this as well the as MIUI 7 software which is based on Android Marshmallow. The phone features an infrared emitter, fingerprint sensor and a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF. Image quality is good in daylight shots, although low-light stills tend to lack detail. Battery life is excellent, and the phone can go up to two days on a single charge. The Mi Max is not for everyone as its sheer size makes it a bit impractical for everyday use. If you don’t mind this, the Mi Max is one of the best options in its class.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Xiaomi Mi Max WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Xiaomi Mi Max WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Xiaomi Mi Max WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Xiaomi Mi Max PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Xiaomi Mi Max.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Xiaomi Mi Max.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Xiaomi Mi Max to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Xiaomi Mi Max.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Xiaomi Mi Max was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)