This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Xiaomi Mi A3 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Xiaomi Mi A3
The Mi A3 is the third smartphone in the series of Android One smartphones from Xiaomi. It sports a 6.08-inch display with HD+ resolution. We found this to be low considering that the predecessors of this device, the Mi A1 and the Mi A2 had full HD+ panels. The display puts out less than 300 pixels per inch and the device does not let you tweak the colour settings of the display. We found the panel to be slightly boosted for our liking. The Mi A3 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC and comes in two variants, 4GB RAM with 64GB of storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB of storage. You do have the option to expand storage further as the phone has a hybrid dual-SIM slot. We found the Snapdragon 665 to be powerful enough to handle day-to-day tasks and also games like PUBG Mobile without any lag or stutter. The Mi A3 packs in a 4,030mAh battery and has a USB Type-C port. It delivered good battery life and we could go on for close to a day and a half without needing to be charged. Xiaomi claims that the Mi A3 has support for 18W fast charging but it only gets a 10W charger in the box. Xiaomi offers a triple camera setup on the Mi A3 consisting of a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor with a 118-degree field-of-view, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. At the front, it has a 32-megapixel selfie shooter. We found the camera performance to be quite good in different lighting conditions.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Xiaomi Mi A3 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Xiaomi Mi A3 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Xiaomi Mi A3 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Xiaomi Mi A3 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Xiaomi Mi A3.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Xiaomi Mi A3.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Xiaomi Mi A3 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Xiaomi Mi A3.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Xiaomi Mi A3 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)