This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Xiaomi Mi 10 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Xiaomi Mi 10
Xiaomi has made a bold move by launching the Mi 10 5G in India at a starting price of Rs. 49,999. The curved glass on the front and back of this phone looks classy. This, coupled with the high-gloss finish makes it striking to look at. The Mi 10 5G has a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen and is sharp enough, but the resolution is full-HD+ (2340×1080). The display also runs at 90Hz, which is a big trend right now. Xiaomi says that the Mi 10 has a P2i coating to repel water, but there isn’t any IP rating. Other than this, it has almost everything you can think of, starting with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, LPDDR5 RAM, UFS 3.0 storage, an in-display fingerprint sensor, Wi-Fi 6, fast wireless charging, and 5G. It runs on MIUI 11 and Xiaomi has replaced some of its own apps like the dialler and messages with Google’s apps. However, spam notifications are still an issue, although it’s not as severe as its budget offerings. The Snapdragon 865 is a powerful chip but it also makes the phone quite hot when using the camera or even gaming. The stereo spakers sound balanced but don’t get very loud. The in-display fingerprint sensor on the other hand is not very quick, and it took a good second before it recognised our finger and unlocked the phone. Xiaomi is making a big deal about its 108-megapixel primary camera, which performs well in daylight and at night. The other cameras are a wide-angle and macro, which work decently well in the day but aren’t very good in low light. The 20-megapixel selfie camera is also decent but not great at night. Battery life is very good on the Mi 10 5G, as it typically lasts for an entire day. Fast charging helps and there’s even reverse wireless charging.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Xiaomi Mi 10 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Xiaomi Mi 10 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Xiaomi Mi 10 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Xiaomi Mi 10 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Xiaomi Mi 10.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Xiaomi Mi 10.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Xiaomi Mi 10 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Xiaomi Mi 10.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Xiaomi Mi 10 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)