This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Vivo X50 Pro using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Vivo X50 Pro
The Vivo X50 Pro is a part of the Vivo X series which serves the higher end of the market. The Vivo X50 Pro is the first smartphone in India to sport a Gimbal camera system. This system helps stabilise video and helps click better photos by stabilising the primary camera. The Vivo X50 Pro sports a quad-camera system with the primary camera being a 48-megapixel sensor with a gimbal to stabilise it. While the camera is the highlight of the Vivo X50 Pro, it is well equipped. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC that is 5G enabled. The Vivo X50 Pro has a 6.56-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a hole-punch at the top left corner. The panel also have a higher 90Hz refresh rate. It has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It houses a 4,315mAh battery that is capable of delivering all-day battery life. The quad-camera setup on the Vivo X50 Pro consists of a 48-megapixel primary camera, a 12-megapixel portrait camera, an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera and a 13-megapixel telephoto camera. The Vivo X50 Pro managed good photos in daylight and the telephoto camera does offer 60x zoom. Lowlight photos were even better as the phone could stabilise for shakes while shooting with night mode. Videos from the Vivo X50 Pro were also well stabilised at all resolutions.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Vivo X50 Pro WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Vivo X50 Pro WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Vivo X50 Pro WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Vivo X50 Pro PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Vivo X50 Pro.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Vivo X50 Pro.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Vivo X50 Pro to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Vivo X50 Pro.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Vivo X50 Pro was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)