This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Vivo V20 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Vivo V20
The V20 is a part of Vivo’s V series of smartphones. The company has focused on the design of the device and made is slim. The Vivo V20 measures 7.38mm in thickness and has a gradient pattern finish at the back. The back panel is made out of glass and feels premium to the touch. Powering the Vivo V20 is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC which isn’t the most powerful processor for this price. There is 8GB of RAM onboard and the V20 is available in two storage options, 128GB and 256GB. You do also have the option to expand storage further up to 1TB. The Vivo V20 runs Android 11 with Vivo’s custom FunTouchOS 11 on top. It packs in a 4,000mAh battery which is smaller than average. Vivo has bundled a 33W charger in the box which helps the phone charge quickly. It ran the video loop test for 14hours and 39 minutes which was lower than the competition. It has a triple camera setup at the back consisting of a 64-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera that is also capable of macro shots and a 2-megapixel monochrome camera. At the front, it has a 44-megapixel selfie shooter that clicked high-resolution selfies. Camera performance was good in daylight. The lowlight camera performance was average and the Night mode did not deliver a brighter output but it did offer better details.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Vivo V20 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Vivo V20 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Vivo V20 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Vivo V20 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Vivo V20.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Vivo V20.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Vivo V20 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Vivo V20.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Vivo V20 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)