This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Vivo U10 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Vivo U10
The Vivo U10 is an entry-level model aimed at the online-only market, and will compete with offerings from Xiaomi and Realme. Vivo is offering a large 5000mAh battery, three rear cameras, and the relatively powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. Design isn’t a strong point, and the U10 looks a lot like several other Vivo models. The 6.35-inch HD+ screen has a waterdrop notch for the front camera. This phone is realtively bulky and not everyone will find it easy to hold and use. You can get this phone with 3GB or 4GB of RAM, and 32GB or 64GB of storage. All the basics are covered, including a fingerprint sensor on the rear, and you even get 18W fast charging which is good for the budget segment. Performance is pretty good overall, and very competitive for the price. The cameras aren’t very versatile and photo quality is just average. Battery life was excellent in our tests.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Vivo U10 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Vivo U10 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Vivo U10 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Vivo U10 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Vivo U10.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Vivo U10.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Vivo U10 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Vivo U10.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Vivo U10 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)