This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Vivo S1 Pro using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Vivo S1 Pro
The focus of the S1 Pro from Vivo is about stye and here, it scores well. It’s a good looking phone, with its diamond-shped camera module. It’s a little chunky at 8.68mm in thickness and is a bit heavy too. You get a 6.38-inch Super AMOLED display with a full-HD+ resolution. There’s also an in-display fingerprint sensor, which works well. It’s powered by a Snapdragon 665 octa-core SoC, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. For software, you get Funtouch OS 9.2, based on Android 9 Pie. There’s a lot of bloatware pre-installed which is annoying. Overall performance is decent but it does get a little hot when gaming. Battery life is good as the 4,500mAh battery easily lasts for a day and half of use. You get a primary 48-megapixel camera with an f/1.8 aperture. Image quality is decent under good light but average in low light. The selfie camera is very good when shooting in daylight.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Vivo S1 Pro WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Vivo S1 Pro WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Vivo S1 Pro WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Vivo S1 Pro PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Vivo S1 Pro.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Vivo S1 Pro.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Vivo S1 Pro to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Vivo S1 Pro.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Vivo S1 Pro was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)