This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Spice Stellar 520n using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Spice Stellar 520n
Spice Stellar 520n smartphone was launched in December 2014. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. Spice Stellar 520n is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM. The Spice Stellar 520n runs Android 4.4 and is powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Spice Stellar 520n on the rear packs 8-megapixel camera. It sports a 2-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.Spice Stellar 520n based on Android 4.4 and packs 8GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB). The Spice Stellar 520n is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Regular cards. The Spice Stellar 520n measures 145.00 x 72.80 x 8.50mm (height x width x thickness) . Connectivity options on the Spice Stellar 520n include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, and 3G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.As of 23rd November 2020, Spice Stellar 520n price in India starts at Rs. 5,950.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Spice Stellar 520n WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Spice Stellar 520n WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Spice Stellar 520n WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Spice Stellar 520n PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Spice Stellar 520n.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Spice Stellar 520n.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Spice Stellar 520n to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Spice Stellar 520n.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Spice Stellar 520n was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)