This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, or Fan Edition, promises the most popular features of the flagship Galaxy S20 family at a much lower price. You get the same Exynos 990 processor, plus a 6.5-inch full-HD+ 120Hz Super AMOLED screen and a 4500mAh battery. The body is polycarbonate but this phone still feels premium, and is IP68 rated for water and dust resistance. You get plenty of high-end features including stereo speakers and wireless charging. The three rear cameras are all practical and deliver great results in the daytime, though the ultra-wide one does suffer a bit at night. Video and stills both came out looking good, and the camera app offers plenty of modes and settings to experiment with. Battery life is somewhat disappointing but Samsung’s One UI software is quite good and the display is great for videos and games. The phone does get a bit warm in use but is otherwise a satisfactory premium option.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Samsung Galaxy S20 FE WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Samsung Galaxy S20 FE WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Samsung Galaxy S20 FE WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Samsung Galaxy S20 FE PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Samsung Galaxy S20 FE was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)