This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is an affordable version of the Galaxy Note 10 series. While it is more affordable, it still houses the S-Pen stylus that is bundled with the Galaxy Note series. The Galaxy Note 10 Lite sports a big 6.7-inch display and has an in-display fingerprint scanner. Samsung has packed in a big 4,500mAh battery which makes it a little heavy at 199g. Powering the Galaxy Note 10 Lite is the Exynos 9810 SoC which is the same chip powering the Galaxy S9 phone. The Galaxy Note 10 Lite is available in two variants and 6GB RAM and 128GB of storage and 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage. The Galaxy Note 10 Lite runs One UI 2.0 running on top of Android 10. The Galaxy Note 10 Lite delivered god performance and it was quite efficient as the battery could last over a day easily. The stylus is also very useful to jot down notes on the device. It has a triple camera setup at the back and does a good job in different lighting conditions. Video recording is good during the day but needs some improvements for low light.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)