This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ has a new design and features a new Infinity-O display with a hole for a front-facing camera. The Galaxy Note 10+ has the camera hole right in the centre, at the top of the display and we got used to the hole in a matter of hours. The display sports QHD+ resolution and has good viewing angles. The Galaxy Note 10+ boasts of Dolby Audio support and the stereo speakers do help to improve the content viewing experience. While we loved the design of the Galaxy Note 10+, we found it to be a little big for our liking. The S Pen stylus has been improved and Samsung has added more features for it. You will now be able to interact with supported apps using the S Pen. Samsung has picked the Exynos 9825 SoC to power the Galaxy Note 10+ and has paired it with 12GB of RAM. Given the hardware that the Note 10+ packs we found that nothing could slow the device down. We could multitask easily and the processor could launch all apps very quickly. The Galaxy Note 10+ runs OneUI on top of Android 9 Pie and was running the latest security patch. There are quite a few apps from Samsung, Google and Microsoft preinstalled. Samsung offers a quad-camera setup and offers good camera performance in different lighting conditions. The Galaxy Note 10+ sports a 4300mAh battery and is capable of delivering over a day and a half of battery life. The bundled 25W charger is quick to charge the phone completely in a little over an hour.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 10+.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Samsung Galaxy Note 10+.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Samsung Galaxy Note 10+.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)