This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Samsung Galaxy M31s using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Samsung Galaxy M31s
The Samsung Galaxy M31s is the successor of the Galaxy M31 and brings new features to the segment. The Galaxy M31s sports a 6.5-inch Infinity-O AMOLED display with a hole-punch at the centre. Just like the Galaxy M31 this too packs a big 6,000mAh battery but this time around Samsung has paired a 25w charger in the box. Samsung has also gone with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner on the Galaxy M31s. The phone has a “Glasstic” back which looks like glass but is actually made out of plastic. It is a fingerprint magnet and picks up fingerprints very easily. The phone runs OneUI 2.1 on top of Android 10. The Galaxy M31s comes with a fair amount of bloatware preinstalled on the device.
Samsung has opted for the Exynos 9611 SoC to power the Galaxy M31s. This is a dated processor at this point and you do see some sluggishness while loading heavy apps and games. Battery life on the Galaxy M31s is impressive as the phone lasted us over 2 days with our usage. The Galaxy M31s has a quad-camera setup at the back consisting of a 64-megapixel primary camera. We found the camera performance to be good in daylight. It also has a Single Take feature which offers different outputs after recording a video. Lowlight camera performance was average but the found video stabilisation to be poor.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Samsung Galaxy M31s WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Samsung Galaxy M31s WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Samsung Galaxy M31s WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Samsung Galaxy M31s PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Samsung Galaxy M31s.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Samsung Galaxy M31s.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Samsung Galaxy M31s to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Samsung Galaxy M31s.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Samsung Galaxy M31s was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)