This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Samsung Galaxy M10s using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Samsung Galaxy M10s
The Samsung Galaxy M10s is an upgrade to the Galaxy M10 and shares the same design. It sports a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with HD+ resolution and has a waterdrop notch at the top. The phone is sleek and manages to pack in a 4,000mAh battery. It also sports a USB Type-C port. The Galaxy M10s is powered by an Exynos 7884B SoC and gets 3GB RAM and 32GB of storage. It runs Android 9 Pie out of the box with OneUI 1.1 on top. The processor offers acceptable performance and is very efficient. The 4,000mAh battery can go on for over a day with regular usage. The Galaxy M10s packs a dual-camera setup at the back consisting of a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. For selfies, it has an 8-megapixel selfie shooter. Camera performance was below average as it lacked dynamic range during the day and was slow to lock focus in low-light.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Samsung Galaxy M10s WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Samsung Galaxy M10s WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Samsung Galaxy M10s WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Samsung Galaxy M10s PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Samsung Galaxy M10s.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Samsung Galaxy M10s.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Samsung Galaxy M10s to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Samsung Galaxy M10s.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Samsung Galaxy M10s was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)