This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Samsung Galaxy A70 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Samsung Galaxy A70
The Samsung Galaxy A70 is being marketed as a multimedia powerhouse that can also deliver good photography results with its triple rear cameras and offer a smooth performance. The Samsung phone packs a beautiful 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display which is vibrant, has good viewing angles and great sunlight legibility, making it a great choice for watching videos and playing games. The phone runs Samsung’s One UI based on Android Pie which has a modern design and comes with a host of useful features such as an always-on display mode and ‘Face Widgets’ to name a few. The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 675 processor paired with 6GB of RAM. The Galaxy A70 handles day-to-day tasks and gaming with ease, and the phone also does not heat up during intensive tasks. The Galaxy A70 also comes with Dolby Atmos support, but the in-display fingerprint sensor is a little slow at recognition. The triple rear cameras help the Galaxy A70 capture crisp photos with good edge details and decent dynamic range. However, the camera struggles to reproduce true colours under harsh daylight and there is also some softening at the periphery. But the phone lacks EIS and OIS support, but the slow-mo videos turned out very smooth. The Galaxy A70 packs a 4,500mAh battery which easily lasts through a full day of heavy usage, while the bundled Super Fast Charging adapter takes the battery from 0-100 in less than two hours.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Samsung Galaxy A70 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Samsung Galaxy A70 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Samsung Galaxy A70 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Samsung Galaxy A70 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Samsung Galaxy A70.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Samsung Galaxy A70.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Samsung Galaxy A70 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Samsung Galaxy A70.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Samsung Galaxy A70 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)