This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Samsung Galaxy A51 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Samsung Galaxy A51
The Samsung Galaxy A51 is one of the first budget phones to sport Samsung’s flagship-grade Infinity-O display cutout. It’s a light phone and easy to handle too. It features a Super AMOLED panel for bright and punchy colours. The phone is powered by the Exynos 9611 octa-core SoC, which is a little dated and not too powerful for a mid-range phone in 2020. You do get One UI 2.0, based on Android 10, along with some India-specific features such as the ability to organise your SMS messages in the form of visual cards, multilingual predictive typing, and Smart Crop, which claims to detect the most relevant part of a screenshot and lets you crop it with a single tap. Overall performance is decent but could be better, had Samsung used a more powerful chip. This is also one of the first Samsung phones to have a dedicated macro camera. We found the image quality to be good. Low light image quality was a little dissapointing and so was the quality of the front camera in less than ideal light. The 4,000mAh battery offers a decent day-long battery life and there’s 15W fast charging too.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Samsung Galaxy A51 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Samsung Galaxy A51 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Samsung Galaxy A51 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Samsung Galaxy A51 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Samsung Galaxy A51.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Samsung Galaxy A51.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Samsung Galaxy A51 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Samsung Galaxy A51.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Samsung Galaxy A51 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)