This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Redmi Note 7S using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Redmi Note 7S
The Redmi Note 7S is a budget smartphone from Xiaomi that sits between its Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro. Xiaomi has kept the design identical, hence it is hard to distinguish between these three smartphones. The Redmi Note 7S has a 6.3-inch full-HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection. We liked that the display had good viewing angles and was bright enough to be legible when outdoors. Xiaomi has opted for a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC to power the Redmi Note 7S and it does deliver a lag-free experience. Our unit had 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, a lower variant with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage is also available at a lower price. Just like other Xiaomi smartphones, this too runs on MIUI. Our unit was running MIUI 10.3 on top of Android 9.0. There are a few customisations that are useful but we also encountered spammy notifications. The camera setup is different compared to the Redmi Note 7 as it gets a 48-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. At the front, it has a 13-megapixel selfie shooter. Overall, the Redmi Note 7S offers good camera performance. Xiaomi has managed to pack in a 4,000mAh battery in the Redmi Note 7S which offers good battery life. The Redmi Note 7S is a good smartphone but you can consider the Redmi Note 7 and the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 as direct alternatives. If you don’t mind spending a little extra, you can consider the Redmi Note 7 Pro.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Redmi Note 7S WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Redmi Note 7S WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Redmi Note 7S WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Redmi Note 7S PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Redmi Note 7S.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Redmi Note 7S.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Redmi Note 7S to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Redmi Note 7S.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Redmi Note 7S was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)