This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition
Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition smartphone was launched on 11th May 2020. The phone comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display and an aspect ratio of 20:9.Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition comes with 6GB of RAM. The Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.89 aperture and a pixel size of 1.6-micron; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron; a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a pixel size of 1.75-micron. On the front, the Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition packs a 20-megapixel primary camera and a second 2-megapixel camera.The Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition runs MIUI based on Android 10 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition measures 165.30 x 76.60 x 8.79mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 208.00 grams. It was launched in Deep Sea Shimmer, Purple Jade Fantasy, Time Monologue, and Mint Ice Blue colours. Connectivity options on the Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition include Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, FM radio, 3G, and 4G with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)