This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Redmi 8A using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Redmi 8A
Redmi 8A is an entry level smartphone from the manufacturer. The Redmi 8A has a 6.22-inch display with a water drop notch at the top. Xiaomi has packed in a 5,000mAh battery for this tiny device and also added a USB Type-C port. The build quality of the device is quite good and it feels premium in the hand. The Redmi 8A is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC and gets 2GB of RAM. The processor is capable and is efficient as well which when coupled with the big 5,000mAh battery delivers excellent battery life. It also has support for 18W fast charging but only gets a 10W charger in the box. The Redmi 8A is a dual SIM device as well and has support for 4G as well as VoLTE. Xiaomi ships the Redmi 8A with MIUI 10 running on top of Android 9 Pie. It does have a fair amount of bloatware apps preinstalled on the device. The Redmi 8A sports a single camera setup at the back that clicks strictly average photos.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Redmi 8A WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Redmi 8A WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Redmi 8A WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Redmi 8A PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Redmi 8A.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Redmi 8A.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Redmi 8A to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Redmi 8A.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Redmi 8A was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)