This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Redmi 8A Pro using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Redmi 8A Pro
Redmi 8A Pro smartphone was launched on 2nd April 2020. The phone comes with a 6.22-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels at a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch (ppi). Redmi 8A Pro is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM. The Redmi 8A Pro runs Android 9 and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Redmi 8A Pro supports proprietary fast charging. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi 8A Pro on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a second 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.The Redmi 8A Pro runs MIUI 11 based on Android 9 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card with a dedicated slot. The Redmi 8A Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Redmi 8A Pro measures 156.48 x 75.41 x 9.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 188.00 grams. It was launched in Midnight Grey, Sea Blue, and Sky White colours. Connectivity options on the Redmi 8A Pro include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, USB Type-C, FM radio, 3G, and 4G with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Redmi 8A Pro WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Redmi 8A Pro WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Redmi 8A Pro WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Redmi 8A Pro PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Redmi 8A Pro.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Redmi 8A Pro.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Redmi 8A Pro to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Redmi 8A Pro.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Redmi 8A Pro was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)