This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Realme X2 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Realme X2
The Realme X2 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC, making it the first smartphone under Rs. 20,000 to have it. It’s designed around the Realme XT, with nearly idential ports and button placement. It also features a dewdrop notch with a large, Super AMOLED display and a in-display fingerprint sensor. The phone fetaures two Nano-SIM card slots and a dedicated slot for a microSD card. It’s available in three variants, with the first starting at Rs. 16,999. We tested the top-end varaint, which had 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage at Rs. 20,000. ColorOS offers lots of customisation and runs smoothly. Gaming performance is especially good and we didn’t notice any overheating issues either. The bottom speaker gets loud thanks to Dolby Atmos enhancements. The front camera is a 32-megapixel sensor and captures good quality selfies under good light. The rear quad cameras are exactly the same as the Realme XT. The main 64-megapixel sensor shoots sharp images in daylight and Nightscape works well for low-light shots. The widde-angle camera is competent too, given enough light. There’s also two, 2-megapixel cameras for depth and macro shots. Battery life is decent as the 4,000mAh battery easily lasts for more than a day. However, it does have very fast charging thanks to the VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 standard, which can fully charge the battery in little over an hour.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Realme X2 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Realme X2 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Realme X2 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Realme X2 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Realme X2.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Realme X2.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Realme X2 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Realme X2.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Realme X2 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)