This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Realme X2 Pro using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Realme X2 Pro
Realme has finally moved beyond the polycarbonate bodies we’ve seen so far on its phones, for an aluminium body with Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back of the X2. The device can be a little slippery and the glass back attracts smudges easily. The earpiece also doubles as a second speaker for stereo sound, which is a welcome feature. The Realme X2 has a 6.5-inch full-HD+ AMOLED panel and a 90Hz refresh rate. It also has slim borders around the display (including the bottom chin) and a relatively shallow notch. The Realme X2 Pro is a bit on the thicker side at 8.7mm but the curved back tries to compensate for this. It’s also quite heavy at nearly 200g but the weight is distributed well. The X2 is avilable in multiple RAM and storage variants in India, all of which have the Snapdragon 855+ SoC onboard. The phone can accommodate two Nano-SIMs, and dual 4G VoLTE is supported. It ships with ColorOS 6.1, based on Android 9. When it comes to performance, the phone ran cool in general but the sides and back got quite warm when gaming and even with heavy camera usage. In videos with Dolby Atmos-encoded audio, the surround effect is somewhat perceptible. The X2 Pro has a 4000mAh battery, which was dependable. On average, we easily got about a day and a half of runtime on a single charge. The Realme X2 Pro has a good mix of sensors at the back, which include a 64-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel macro camera, 13-megapixel telephoto and a depth sensor. In general, image quality is really good during the day and we were happy with low light pictures too.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Realme X2 Pro WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Realme X2 Pro WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Realme X2 Pro WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Realme X2 Pro PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Realme X2 Pro.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Realme X2 Pro.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Realme X2 Pro to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Realme X2 Pro.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Realme X2 Pro was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)