This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Realme Narzo 10 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Realme Narzo 10
The Realme Narzo 10 is a low-cost phone that claims to offer a great experience for young gamers thanks to the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC. It has an interesting look with subtle stripes down the back that appear to shift as you turn the phone under the light. It feels well built but is a little heavy thanks to the 5000mAh battery. The 6.5-inch display is quite good and the HD resolution won’t stress the processor too much, but some might prefer a crisper full-HD panel at this price. There are no variants, so you can only get this phone with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage in India. Gaming performance is quite good, though we did feel the upper rear get a bit warm while playing heavy games. Battery life is excellent and you can get well over a day of usage out of each charge. The cameras are largely average, with the primary one doing well in the daytime but the wide-angle and macro cameras feeling a little sub-par. Low light photography isn’t great, and video is also limited in quality.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Realme Narzo 10 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Realme Narzo 10 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Realme Narzo 10 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Realme Narzo 10 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Realme Narzo 10.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Realme Narzo 10.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Realme Narzo 10 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Realme Narzo 10.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Realme Narzo 10 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)