This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Realme C2 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Realme C2
The C2 is a budget offering from Realme and is the successor of the Realme C1. It sports a 6.1-inch HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection. It has good viewing angles and also offers the option to change the colour temperature of the display. The Realme C2 is well designed and has a diamond-cut pattern on the back that makes it look premium. The phone is compact and feels comfortable to hold in the hand. It has a dual camera setup at the back which consists of a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. Powering the smartphone is .a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC and comes in two variants- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, and 3GB RAM with 32GB of storage. We had the 3GB RAM variant and found it to be powerful enough for day-to-day tasks but couldn’t run big games smoothly. The Realme C2 runs ColourOS 6 on top of Android 9 Pie which is the latest version of Android. We found a few apps preinstalled on the smartphone which could be uninstalled easily. Realme also offers a few useful features in the form of driving and riding modes. Realme has packed in a 4000mAh battery which delivers very good battery life. The supplied 10W charger is also quick enough to top the battery up. The cameras on the Realme C2 deliver average performance. The phone wasn’t consistent in getting the exposure right in daylight but suffered in low-light. For the asking price of Rs. 5,999 the base variant of the Realme C2 does look impressive on paper but the variant we tested was priced at Rs. 7,999. If you are looking at the higher variant of the Realme C2, you can look at the Redmi 7 and the Nokia 5.1 Plus as the alternatives.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Realme C2 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Realme C2 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Realme C2 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Realme C2 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Realme C2.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Realme C2.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Realme C2 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Realme C2.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Realme C2 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)