This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Realme 6i using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Realme 6i
The Realme 6i is a budget smartphone from Realme and is a toned-down version of the Realme 6. This smartphone sports some interesting hardware such as the 90Hz display which isn’t available from the competition. The Realme 6 sports a 6.5-inch display and has a hole-punch design to accommodate the selfie camera. Powering the Realme 6i is a MediaTek Helio G90T SoC which is paired with either 4GB or 6GB of RAM. The storage between both variants remains the same at 64GB. The Realme 6i has a quad-camera setup at the back with a 48-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2-megapixel macro camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The phone runs Realme UI on top of Android 10. There is some amount of bloatware that comes preinstalled on the device and we did encounter some spammy notifications. The camera performance from the Realme 6i was good in daylight using the primary camera. Its wide-angle camera offered decent details. Lowlight camera performance wasn’t as good as we saw a noticeable dip in performance. The Realme 6i packs in a 4,300mAh battery which offers all-day battery life. It is also bundled with a 20W charger for quick charging.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Realme 6i WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Realme 6i WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Realme 6i WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Realme 6i PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Realme 6i.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Realme 6i.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Realme 6i to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Realme 6i.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Realme 6i was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)