This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Realme 3i using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Realme 3i
The Realme 3i is a budget offering, which slots between the Realme C2 and Realme 3 in the company’s portfolio. The phone looks very simialr to the Realme 3, except for the diamond pattern on the back, instead of a glossy finish. The phone is light and built well and weighs just 175g. It’s powered by a MediaTek Helio P60 SoC and comes with either 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage or with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The phone also runs on ColorOS 6, which is based on Android 9 Pie. General performance is good. Apps run smoothy and the phone doesn’t heat up too much. The 13-megapixel rear camera has decently quick autofocus but images are strictly avergae in most cases. Landscapes lack good detail and close-up shots are missing a sense of depth. Chroma Boost is helpful in boosting colours, while Nightscape helps brighten up low-light scenes but there’s a lot chroma noise. Battery life is good as the 3i will easily last for a day and half but charging the phone is a slow process.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Realme 3i WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Realme 3i WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Realme 3i WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Realme 3i PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Realme 3i.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Realme 3i.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Realme 3i to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Realme 3i.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Realme 3i was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)