This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Poco M2 Pro using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Poco M2 Pro
The Poco M2 Pro has an attractive design and is built well, but it also looks very similar to the Redmi Note 9 Pro. It features a P2i water-repellent coating, which is said to make it splash-proof. Poco has used a 6.67-inch full-HD+ LCD display, with a cutout for the selfie camera. You also get Gorilla Glass 5 on the front, back, and the rear camera module. One feature that’s missing is a high refresh rate. The Poco M2 Pro runs on MIUI 11, which is based on Android 10, and my unit had the June security patch. Apart from having the Poco Launcher as a default, the features and functionality are very similar to what you get on Redmi devices. MIUI and app performance were superb thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC. Navigating through MIUI’s interface felt snappy, multitasking worked well, and apps in general were quick to load. Gaming performance was very good too. The 5,000mAh capacity easily lasted for an entire day, even with lots of gaming and camera usage. The Poco M2 Pro has four rear cameras, which include a primary 48-megapixel sensor, an 8-megapixel sensor with a wide-angle lens, a 5-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth camera. You get a 16-megapixel hole-punch selfie camera. Overall, the cameras of the Poco M2 Pro performed decently under good light, but struggled to deliver satisfactory results in low light.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Poco M2 Pro WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Poco M2 Pro WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Poco M2 Pro WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Poco M2 Pro PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Poco M2 Pro.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Poco M2 Pro.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Poco M2 Pro to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Poco M2 Pro.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Poco M2 Pro was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)