This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Oppo Reno 4 Pro using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Oppo Reno 4 Pro
The premium design of the Reno 4 Pro helps it stand out from the competition and is easily one of its best attributes. It’s also incredibly slim (7.7mm) and light (161g), which is a refreshing change of pace. The Oppo Reno 4 Pro has a large 6.5-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with Corning’s Gorilla Glass 5 for scratch protection. It runs on Oppo’s ColorOS 7.2, which is based on Android 10. It also has some new smarts added,such as ‘Icon pull-down gesture’ and ‘Quick return bubble’ for games. In India, Oppo has launched a single variant of the Reno 4 Pro, which has 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G might be a speedy and efficient chip for a low-cost phone, but in the Reno 4 Pro, it’s definitely outclassed by its peers. Still, with day-to-day use, I didn’t notice any issues with performance. The Oppo Reno 4 Pro sold here has four rear cameras: a 48-megapixel primary, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth cameras. In terms of image quality, the primary Sony IMX586 sensor delivers predictable results during the day. Details are generally good, HDR works well, and colours are nicely saturated. The Oppo Reno 4 Pro can shoot videos at up to 4K 30fps, with stabilisation, but only using the primary rear camera.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Oppo Reno 4 Pro WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Oppo Reno 4 Pro WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Oppo Reno 4 Pro WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Oppo Reno 4 Pro PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Oppo Reno 4 Pro.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Oppo Reno 4 Pro.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Oppo Reno 4 Pro to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Oppo Reno 4 Pro.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Oppo Reno 4 Pro was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)