This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Oppo Reno 4 5G using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Oppo Reno 4 5G
Oppo Reno 4 5G smartphone was launched on 6th June 2020. The phone comes with a 6.40-inch touchscreen display. Oppo Reno 4 5G is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Oppo Reno 4 5G runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4020mAh non-removable battery. The Oppo Reno 4 5G supports Super VOOC fast charging. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Oppo Reno 4 5G on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera; a second 8-megapixel camera and a third 2-megapixel camera. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.The Oppo Reno 4 5G runs ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10 and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage. It was launched in Crystal Blue, Dream Black, and Taro Purple colours. Connectivity options on the Oppo Reno 4 5G include Wi-Fi, GPS, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include in-display fingerprint sensor. The Oppo Reno 4 5G supports face unlock.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Oppo Reno 4 5G WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Oppo Reno 4 5G WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Oppo Reno 4 5G WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Oppo Reno 4 5G PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Oppo Reno 4 5G.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Oppo Reno 4 5G.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Oppo Reno 4 5G to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Oppo Reno 4 5G.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Oppo Reno 4 5G was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)