This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Oppo Reno 2Z using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Oppo Reno 2Z
The Oppo Reno 2Z is one of the smartphones the company launched as the part of the Reno 2 series. This smartphone has a quad-camera setup at the back and is among the few in the market to sport the MediaTek Helio P90 SoC. Oppo has opted for a 6.5-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display on the Reno 2 which houses an in-display fingerprint scanner. We found the display to be legible outdoors and the in-display fingerprint scanner is quick to unlock the smartphone. There is no notch on the display and the phone has a pop-up module for the selfie camera. The phone runs ColorOS on top of Android 9 Pie and has some useful features added to it. There is some amount of bloatware preinstalled on the device and it is best to uninstall them since they are a source for spammy notifications. We found the MediaTek Helio P90 SoC to be a decent performer but it does not offer the same value for money as some of the other processors available at this price point. Oppo offers the Reno 2Z in one variant only with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. The quad-camera setup at the back helps the Reno 2Z deliver good photos during the day but the performance takes a dip in low-light. It has a night mode as well which helps improve low-light images. The selfie shooter clicks good photos which can go on to social media directly. Oppo has packed in a 4,000mAh battery that is capable of delivering about a day and a half of battery life. The company also supplies a 20W charger in the box to top the battery up.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Oppo Reno 2Z WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Oppo Reno 2Z WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Oppo Reno 2Z WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Oppo Reno 2Z PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Oppo Reno 2Z.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Oppo Reno 2Z.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Oppo Reno 2Z to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Oppo Reno 2Z.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Oppo Reno 2Z was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)