This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Oppo Reno 10x Zoom using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Oppo Reno 10x Zoom
The Oppo Reno 10x Zoom actually has a 6x optical zoom camera, but gets its name from the fact that it can achieve a “hybrid” digital-optical zoom of 10x. The only other phone with such a capability right now is the much more expensive Huawei P30 Pro. The Reno 10x Zoom also has a unique “shark fin” pop-up module for its front camera. These factors should be enough to tempt the kind of buyer who always wants the latest and greatest features to show off. Under the hood, the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom has the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and delivers excellent performance across the board, including in today’s heaviest mobile games. There’s a 4,065mAh battery and a huge 6.6-inch full-HD screen. You can choose between 6GB of RAM with 128GB of storage, and 8GB of RAM with 256GB of storage. The Reno 10x Zoom is a bulky phone and can be awkward to carry around. The glass rear is a little slippery too, but this looks and feels like a very high-end phone. Sadly there’s no wireless charging or IP rating. The cameras are very flexible and the 6x and 10x zoom capabilities are impressive. Photo quality was good in all kinds of situations, though we would have liked better low-light performance. Overall, this is a great phone with features that no other company currently matches at its price level.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Oppo Reno 10x Zoom WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Oppo Reno 10x Zoom WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Oppo Reno 10x Zoom WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Oppo Reno 10x Zoom PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Oppo Reno 10x Zoom.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Oppo Reno 10x Zoom.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Oppo Reno 10x Zoom to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Oppo Reno 10x Zoom.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Oppo Reno 10x Zoom was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)