This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Oppo Neo 5 (2015) using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Oppo Neo 5 (2015)
In an overcrowded market, Oppo’s decision to launch the Neo 5 (2015) is quite baffling. The phone comes with last year’s specifications and a price that’s actually higher than many of today’s popular models. We found very little that might justify the price premium – the 480×854-pixel screen, MediaTek MT6582 processor and most other specifications are inferior to the general standard of what’s available right now. Oppo boasts of great camera quality, but we found this not to be the case. The only really positive point we found in all our tests was good battery life. You can safely skip this phone and either save a bit of money or get something much better at the same price.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Oppo Neo 5 (2015) WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Oppo Neo 5 (2015) WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Oppo Neo 5 (2015) WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Oppo Neo 5 (2015) PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Oppo Neo 5 (2015).
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Oppo Neo 5 (2015).
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Oppo Neo 5 (2015) to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Oppo Neo 5 (2015).
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Oppo Neo 5 (2015) was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)