This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Oppo F1s using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Oppo F1s
The Oppo F1s is an upgraded version of the F1, which kick-started the company’s F-series. The new offering features a better design and better specifications, including an octa-core MediaTek SoC, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. Oppo even throws in a dedicated microSD card slot so you don’t have to sacrifice a SIM for storage expansion. The fingerprint sensor works well and you can even program it to open certain apps directly upon unlocking the phone. Battery life is good and so is general app performance. The front 16-megapixel camera manages good-looking selfies under most lighting conditions and the rear camera manages good stills and video too. The Oppo F1s is priced at Rs. 17,990 at launch which puts it slightly on the higher side, especially since you can get similar or better performing smartphones for less.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Oppo F1s WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Oppo F1s WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Oppo F1s WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Oppo F1s PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Oppo F1s.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Oppo F1s.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Oppo F1s to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Oppo F1s.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Oppo F1s was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)