This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Oppo F1 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Oppo F1
The Oppo F1 is the company’s first selfie smartphone under its new ‘F series’. The phone has a stunning build and design thanks to the metal frame and sloping glass on the display. The F1 has good front and rear cameras, which makes it good for selfies. Performance is also strong thanks to the octa-core Snapdragon 616 SoC and 3GB of RAM. Battery life is also decent despite the seemingly small 2500mAh battery inside. It would have been nice to see creature comforts in the phone like Wi-Fi ac, NFC or even backlit capacitive buttons. Overall, the F1 is one of the better selfie phones out there.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Oppo F1 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Oppo F1 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Oppo F1 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Oppo F1 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Oppo F1.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Oppo F1.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Oppo F1 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Oppo F1.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Oppo F1 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)