This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Oppo A5s using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Oppo A5s
The Oppo A5s is positioned in the sub-Rs. 10,000 segment. It has a big 6.2-inch display with a waterdrop notch. The display has HD+ resolution and decent viewing angles but it does not get bright enough when outdoors. Oppo has picked the MediaTek Helio P35 SoC to power the A5s. It offers decent performance but multitasking wasn’t snappy. In terms of software, the Oppo A5s runs ColorOS 5.2 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo. It is a dated version of the operating system. We also noticed that the Oppo A5s had some amount of bloatware pre-installed. The Oppo A5s has a 4230mAh battery and lasted us for one full day. The supplied charger is slow and took close to 2 hours to charge completely It has a dual camera setup consisting of a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. We found the camera performance to be average during the day but it suffered in low-light. Video stabilisation was also missing resulting in shaky video footage.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Oppo A5s WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Oppo A5s WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Oppo A5s WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Oppo A5s PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Oppo A5s.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Oppo A5s.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Oppo A5s to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Oppo A5s.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Oppo A5s was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)