This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your OnePlus 7T using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT OnePlus 7T
OnePlus has taken a bunch of features from the more expensive OnePlus 7 Pro and put them into the OnePlus 7T, which is the successor to the OnePlus 7. To add to this confusion, the older two models have only been on the market for around four months prior to this launch. While some buyers will love having more features and power, there are others who will be disappointed that this company has raised the price of its base model yet again. The OnePlus 7T offers three rear cameras – a standard 48-megapixel one, a wide-angle one, and a 2X optical zoom one – along with the brand new Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, a 90Hz screen, and frosted glass rear panel. These are all premium features, and this phone definitely looks and feels the part, rivalling flagship phones that cost up to twice as much. You might not like the huge circular camera bump on the rear, and sadly there’s no IP rating or wireless charging. There’s also still a waterdrop notch cutting into the screen for thefront camera. Performance is great, especally in games. The cameras are somewhat of a mixed bag, delivering very good results sometimes, but not consistently. This phone also runs Android 10 out of the box, with OnePlus’ customised OxygenOS skin. Battery life is good and this phone charges insanely quickly. New buyers with a budget of Rs. 40,000 will be delighted with the OnePlus 7T but OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro buyers, as well as fans of the brand, might be a little annoyed.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT OnePlus 7T WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting OnePlus 7T WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING OnePlus 7T WITH PC
Easy way ROOT OnePlus 7T PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your OnePlus 7T.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on OnePlus 7T.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your OnePlus 7T to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your OnePlus 7T.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but OnePlus 7T was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)