This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your OnePlus 7T Pro using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT OnePlus 7T Pro
The 7T Pro is the replacement for the OnePlus 7 Pro. The frosted, matte texture of the OnePlus 7T Pro’s glass rear feels great in the hand and doesn’t easily attract fingerprints, but is quite slippery. Other design elements have stayed the same. You get 3D Corning Gorilla Glass on the back and front; a pop-up selfie camera; an in-display fingerprint sensor; stereo speakers; and all the same ports and buttons in the same place. The display is the same 6.67-inch QHD+ Fluid AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. We found the display to be excellent in most usage conditions. Colours are vibrant and well saturated, the brightness is very good even under sunlight, and viewing angles are great. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC replaces the Snapdragon 855 which powered the OnePlus 7 Pro. There’s also 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. OxygenOS works very well and is a joy to use. Overall performance is great. The selfie camera module is quick to pop up to authenticate you and the fingerprint sensor, like last time, is also extremely quick. Media files look and sound great on the OnePlus 7T Pro, thanks to the HDR display and good stereo speakers. The battery capacity of the OnePlus 7T Pro has increased by a tiny bit to 4,085mAh, and with a full day of heavy usage at the 90Hz refresh rate, we still had about 20 percent left in the battery at night. The OnePlus 7T Pro features the same camera setup as the OnePlus 7 Pro, so to sum up , the performance is good but not as great as say from the likes of the Galaxy S10+. It still struggles in low light and 4K video quality is average.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT OnePlus 7T Pro WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting OnePlus 7T Pro WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING OnePlus 7T Pro WITH PC
Easy way ROOT OnePlus 7T Pro PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your OnePlus 7T Pro.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on OnePlus 7T Pro.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your OnePlus 7T Pro to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your OnePlus 7T Pro.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but OnePlus 7T Pro was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)