This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your OnePlus 7 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT OnePlus 7
The OnePlus 7 is the successor of the OnePlus 6T and was launched alongside the OnePlus 7 Pro. It looks identical to the OnePlus 6T. At the front, the OnePlus 7 sports a 6.41-inch Optic AMOLED display with full HD+ resolution. The AMOLED panel has good viewing angles and has multiple display modes to choose from. OnePlus has opted for a dewdrop notch on the 7 which houses a 16-megapixel selfie camera. The OnePlus 7 has Corning Gorilla Glass protection at the front and the back which should help it resist scratches. Powering the phone is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC that is capable of running every game out there. There are two variants of the OnePlus 7, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage and 8GB RAM with 256GB storage. We had the 8GB RAM variant for review and it managed to score high in all our benchmark tests. It was snappy for day-to-day performance but could also handle heavy games easily. The OnePlus 7 packs in a 3700mAh battery and is able to deliver all-day battery life. The company supplies a 20W charger with the phone and it is capable of topping the battery up completely in an hour. OnePlus has opted for a dual camera setup on the phone consisting of a 48-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. The camera performance was slightly disappointing and the camera suffered in low-light conditions. On the software front, the phone runs on Oxygen OS 9.5 on top of Android 9.0 Pie. There are useful software additions on top that are very useful. The OnePlus will compete with the Asus ZenFone 6 and the Redmi K20 Pro, both of which were upcoming devices when we reviewed the OnePlus 7.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT OnePlus 7 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting OnePlus 7 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING OnePlus 7 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT OnePlus 7 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your OnePlus 7.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on OnePlus 7.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your OnePlus 7 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your OnePlus 7.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but OnePlus 7 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)