This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your OnePlus 7 Pro using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT OnePlus 7 Pro
The OnePlus 7 Pro features a brand new design, with a glass back and front and curved sides. The phone feels very premium but’s it’s also very heavy. The Nebula Blue variant looks slick but it’s quite slippery, which makes single-handed use a real challenge. It has a massive 6.67-inch ‘Fluid AMOLED’ display with a QHD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate and support for HDR 10+ content. The display produces vivid colours, deep blacks and has good viewing angles. The phone uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC, which is said to be more power efficient than the previous one. Performance is excellent as the phone can handle heavy apps and games with ease. The new OxygenOS 9.5 debuts some new features such as Fnatic mode for prioritising games over notifications, an in-built screen recording, screenshot editor and more. You also get stereo speakers here, for the first time in a OnePlus device. However, there’s no wireless charging or IP-rated waterproofing. The OnePlus 7 Pro also gets a new camera setup. The main 48-megapixel sensor captures detailed landscapes in both day and night, but we did find the autofocus to be a little inconsistent when shooting macros. The 8-megapixel telephoto camera offer 3x optical zoom, while the 16-megapixel wide-angle camera captures more of the scene in from of you. You also get a 16-megapixel, pop-up selfie camera, which snaps decent selfies. Finally, the 4000mAh battery easily lasts for a full day on one charge and there’s fast charging support too.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT OnePlus 7 Pro WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting OnePlus 7 Pro WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING OnePlus 7 Pro WITH PC
Easy way ROOT OnePlus 7 Pro PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your OnePlus 7 Pro.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on OnePlus 7 Pro.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your OnePlus 7 Pro to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your OnePlus 7 Pro.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but OnePlus 7 Pro was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)