This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Nubia Z20 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Nubia Z20
Nubia Z20 smartphone was launched on 8th August 2019. The phone comes with a 6.42-inch touchscreen primary display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels at a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. It also features a 5.10-inch touchscreen as its second display, with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels at a pixel density of 330 pixels per inch (ppi),. Nubia Z20 is powered by a 2.96GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM. The Nubia Z20 runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 4000mAh battery. The Nubia Z20 supports Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Nubia Z20 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera; a second 16-megapixel camera and a third 8-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus.The Nubia Z20 runs Nubia UI based on Android 9 Pie and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Nubia Z20 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. It was launched in Black, Blue, and Red colours. It bears a glass body. Connectivity options on the Nubia Z20 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Nubia Z20 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Nubia Z20 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Nubia Z20 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Nubia Z20 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Nubia Z20.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Nubia Z20.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Nubia Z20 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Nubia Z20.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Nubia Z20 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)