This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Nubia Z18 mini using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Nubia Z18 mini
Nubia Z18 mini smartphone was launched in April 2018. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels at a pixel density of 428 pixels per inch (ppi). Nubia Z18 mini is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM. The Nubia Z18 mini runs Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 3450mAh non-removable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Nubia Z18 mini on the rear packs 24-megapixel camera. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.The Nubia Z18 mini runs Nubia UI based on Android 8.1 Oreo and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Nubia Z18 mini is a dual-SIM smartphone. The Nubia Z18 mini measures 148.00 x 70.00 x 7.60mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 153.00 grams. It was launched in Black, White, Blue, and and Pink colours. Connectivity options on the Nubia Z18 mini include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, GPS, and Bluetooth v5.00. Sensors on the phone include ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Nubia Z18 mini WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Nubia Z18 mini WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Nubia Z18 mini WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Nubia Z18 mini PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Nubia Z18 mini.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Nubia Z18 mini.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Nubia Z18 mini to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Nubia Z18 mini.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Nubia Z18 mini was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)