This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Nokia 8 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Nokia 8
The Nokia 8 is one of the first premium phones to come out of HMD Global’s revival of the Nokia brand. It offers good build quality, a great display, excellent performance with stock Android, the promise of regular updates, first-class battery life, and good cameras with some neat tricks. On the flip-side, some might find the design boring, it isn’t fully waterproof like many competitors are, and the low-light camera performance could’ve been better. It packs the flagship Snapdragon 835 SoC but sets itself apart with near-stock Android. The front and rear cameras boast of Carl Zeiss optics. The 5.3-inch QHD IPS LCD screen has a resolution of 1440×2560 and colour reproduction is accurate. You also get 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, and a 3090mAh battery but you will have to choose between a Nano-SIM and a microSD card for the second slot. The Nokia 8 is IP54-rated, which means it’s not waterproof, though you do get protection from water sprays.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Nokia 8 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Nokia 8 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Nokia 8 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Nokia 8 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Nokia 8.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Nokia 8.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Nokia 8 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Nokia 8.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Nokia 8 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)