This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Nokia 5.3 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Nokia 5.3
The Nokia 5.3 is a budget Android smartphone made by HMD Global under Google’s Android One Program. HMD Global offers a 6.55-inch HD+ display on the Nokia 5.3 with a tall 20:9 aspect ratio. The display had adequate brightness and decent viewing angles. It has a dewdrop notch at the top which houses an 8-megapixel selfie camera. The Nokia 5.3 has a quad-camera setup at the back arranged in a circular camera module. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC. There are two RAM variants of the Nokia 5.3 with the base variant sporting 4GB of RAM while the higher variant gets 6GB of RAM. Storage remains the same at 64GB but there is an option to expand it using the microSD card slot. It packs in a 4,000mAh battery but only gets a 10W charger in the box. It runs clean stock Android 10 and is guaranteed to get two Android version updates and three years of Android Security updates. Android purists will appreciate the software updates which aren’t common in the budget segment. The quad-camera consists of a 13-megapixel primary camera, a 5-megapixel depth sensor, 2-megapixel macro camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The camera performs decently in daylight and the wide-angle camera does help capture a wider frame. The macro camera has a lower resolution and needs more light for good shots. Lowlight camera performance was strictly average.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Nokia 5.3 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Nokia 5.3 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Nokia 5.3 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Nokia 5.3 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Nokia 5.3.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Nokia 5.3.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Nokia 5.3 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Nokia 5.3.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Nokia 5.3 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)