This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Motorola Razr 5G using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Motorola Razr 5G
Motorola Razr 5G smartphone was launched on 9th September 2020. The phone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen primary display with a resolution of 2142×876 pixels and an aspect ratio of 21:9. It also features a 2.70-inch touchscreen as its second display, with a resolution of 800×600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 4:3. Motorola Razr 5G is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Motorola Razr 5G runs Android 10 and is powered by a 2800mAh battery. The Motorola Razr 5G supports proprietary fast charging. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Razr 5G on the rear packs a 48-megapixel camera with an f/1.7 aperture and a pixel size of 1.6-micron. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.6-micron.The Motorola Razr 5G runs My UX based on Android 10 and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage. The Motorola Razr 5G is a dual-SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and eSIM cards. The Motorola Razr 5G measures 169.20 x 72.60 x 7.90mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 192.00 grams. It was launched in Polished Graphite colour. It bears a metal body. Connectivity options on the Motorola Razr 5G include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.As of 23rd November 2020, Motorola Razr 5G price in India starts at Rs. 124,999.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Motorola Razr 5G WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Motorola Razr 5G WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Motorola Razr 5G WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Motorola Razr 5G PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Motorola Razr 5G.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Motorola Razr 5G.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Motorola Razr 5G to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Motorola Razr 5G.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Motorola Razr 5G was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)