This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Motorola One Macro using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Motorola One Macro
Motorola One Macro has a big 6.2-inch display with HD+ resolution. The display has a tiny waterdrop notch at the top which houses the selfie camera. The smartphone packs in a 4,000mAh battery and Motorola supplies a 10W charger in the box. The back panel has a glossy finish which makes it a fingerprint magnet. The Motorola One Macro is powered by a MediaTek Helio P70 SoC and gets 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage. The device ships with Android 9 but will get a guaranteed update to Android 10. The UI is closer to stock Android and the device did not come with a lot of preinstalled bloatware. It offers decent performance and the phone could last beyond a day easily. The Motorola One Macro has a triple camera setup at the back with a 13-megapixel primary camera, a 2-megapixel macro camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It has an 8-megapixel selfie camera. The camera performance is average in daylight and drops lower in low-light.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Motorola One Macro WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Motorola One Macro WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Motorola One Macro WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Motorola One Macro PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Motorola One Macro.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Motorola One Macro.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Motorola One Macro to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Motorola One Macro.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Motorola One Macro was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)