This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Motorola Moto X Style using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Motorola Moto X Style
The Motorola Moto X Style brings some much-needed improvements to the Moto X family. The build is a lot better thanks to a metal frame, and it feels more premium too. The Quad HD display is very bright and easily legible under direct sunlight. Performance is good as well thanks to the faster hexa-core SoC. Motorola’s gesture and voice tricks are back as well. Camera performance and battery life on the other hand could use some improvement as they are just not up to the mark for a flagship smartphone. Pricing is another issue since the Google Nexus 6 retails in the same range and tends of offer better overall value as compared to the Moto X Style.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Motorola Moto X Style WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Motorola Moto X Style WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Motorola Moto X Style WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Motorola Moto X Style PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Motorola Moto X Style.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Motorola Moto X Style.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Motorola Moto X Style to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Motorola Moto X Style.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Motorola Moto X Style was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)