This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Motorola Moto G9 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Motorola Moto G9
The Moto G9 is a budget offering from Motorola with some powerful hardware. It sports a 6.5-inch LCD display with HD+ resolution and a tall 20:9 aspect ratio. The phone has flat sides which make it comfortable to hold and its rear-mounted fingerprint scanner is easy to reach. Motorola has packed in a 5,000mAh battery which has caused it to tip the scales at 200g. It runs clean stock Android 10 with Motorola’s My UX on top. There are very few useful customisations on top. You also get a dedicated Google Assistant button on the G9. The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC and is available in one variant only with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The Moto G9 gets a triple camera setup consisting of a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It clicks decent photos in favourable light with good details. It is missing a wide-angle camera that most of its competition sport. The macro camera is good but it is of a lower resolution. Lowlight camera performance was average but the Night Mode is very effective.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Motorola Moto G9 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Motorola Moto G9 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Motorola Moto G9 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Motorola Moto G9 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Motorola Moto G9.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Motorola Moto G9.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Motorola Moto G9 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Motorola Moto G9.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Motorola Moto G9 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)