This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite
The Moto G8 Power Lite is quite chunky, with a thickness of 9.2mm, and also a bit heavy at nearly 200g. The entire body is built from plastic, but thanks to the matte finish, it looks good and doesn’t attract fingerprints too easily. In a world of disappearing headphone jacks, it’s nice to see that the Moto G8 Power Lite still has one. The display is a big 6.5-inch IPS TFT LCD panel with an HD+ resolution of 720×1600 pixels. This low resolution is not ideal for such a large panel, due to which text and icons don’t look very sharp. The fingerprint sensor works well and is quick to unlock the phone when needed. The clean layout of stock Android 9 Pie is always refreshing to use, but it can feel a little too barebones at times. The Moto G8 Power Lite uses the MediaTek Helio P35 SoC and is available in only one configuration, which has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. Motorola has ensured good battery life by fitting the Moto G8 Power Lite with a 5,000mAh battery. Like most recent phones in the sub-Rs. 10,000 segment, the Moto G8 Power Lite features three rear cameras. These include a primary 16-megapixel sensor with PDAF, a 2-megapixel depth camera, and a 2-megapixel macro camera. The main camera is good in daylight but produces poor quality photos in low light. Priced at Rs. 8,999, the Moto G8 Power Lite offers good amounts of RAM and storage, which not many others do.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)