This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Motorola Moto G8 Plus using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Motorola Moto G8 Plus
The Moto G8 Plus is reminiscent of the Motorola One Macro in terms of its exterior design. The back does look a bit like glass and is quite resilient to scratches and scuffs. This phone isn’t too heavy but it’s on the thicker side at 9.09mm. Motorola has used a 6.3-inch LTPS IPS display with Panda glass for scratch protection. The resolution is full-HD+ (1080×2280) and the aspect ratio is 19:9, which Motorola calls a Max Vision display. The G8 Plus also features Moto Display, which is an ambient display mode so you can see missed notifications. It runs on the Snapdragon 665 SoC, and has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. Motorola also claims that the Moto G8 Plus is water resistant, even though it doesn’t have any official IP rating. The software is quite lean and is very close to stock Android. There isn’t any bloatware and the default apps don’t spam you with unnecessary notifications or ads. With day-to-day usage, the Moto G8 Plus managed to cope quite well. We were able to multitask quite effortlessly; it was easy to find what we wanted thanks to the near-stock Android UI and we didn’t face any heating issues. The phone got a little warm when gaming, but not to an alarming extent. Battery life is good. With normal usage, which involved playing games, using the camera, and surfing the Internet, we easily sailed past a day and into the next. You get three sensors at the back — a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a 16-megapixel wide-angle camera specially for GoPro-style videos; and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. In daylight, the primary camera captured good-looking landscapes and close-ups but in low light, it’s a bit of a hit or miss.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Motorola Moto G8 Plus WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Motorola Moto G8 Plus WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Motorola Moto G8 Plus WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Motorola Moto G8 Plus PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Motorola Moto G8 Plus.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Motorola Moto G8 Plus.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Motorola Moto G8 Plus to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Motorola Moto G8 Plus.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Motorola Moto G8 Plus was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)